I find the busier I get, the less and less time I have to prepare and make a filling meal. Let’s be honest, who has an hour in the morning to prepare and a breakfast that covers all the nutrition bases? I don’t. No matter how much I love the 20 step plans to make a gourmet type bowl, it’s sometimes not doable… and that is ok! This a go-to bowl of mine not only for a meal, but a snack as well!
The refreshing taste of fruit always makes me smile. But when put in combination, I find the flavors pop and explode in my mouth! As I was sitting down one day munching on some fruit, I thought of a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.. why couldn’t I put that into a wfpb bowl? So I gathered some fruit, drizzled some peanut butter (or PB2), topped with a spoonful of my Peanut Butter Protein Frosting, sprinkled a few raw pumpkin seeds.. and heaven was born in a bowl.
My favorite aspects of this bowl is:
- Fast and Convient Preperation
- Easily Customizable
- Filled with Antioxodants
- Packed with Protein + Healthy Fats
- The perfect Breakfast, Snack, or Dessert
- No cooking required
- WFPB + HCLF friendly
Simply chop, drizzle, spoon on some goodness, sprinkle some love, and your day is good to go! Delicious food doesn’t need to be complicated. When we take the time to appreciate each part of your meal, it makes the flavors evermore present.
How can you see yourself customizing this bowl?
- 1 banana
- ⅓c. raspberries
- ¼c. blueberries
- 2T. peanut butter (or prepared pb2)
- 1 spoonful Peanut Butter Protein Frosting (link in post)
- pumpkin seeds
- In a small bowl, add your chopped banana, raspberries, and blueberries. Mix until jumbled.
- Drizzle peanut butter, and top with a spoonful of peanut butter protein frosting and pumpkin seeds.