Inspired by Chocolate Covered Kate, this pumpkin peanut butter can either be made with regular peanut butter, or I love using Peanut Butter Powder for a lower fat and calorie dip/spread/eat it straight with a spoon. 😉
When making my Pumpkin Pancakes, I knew I wanted to create a pumpkin-y spread to accompany. Because honestly, what makes pumpkin pancakes more awesome then more pumpkin? But I also wanted peanut butter… Oh the 1st world problems. Not wanting to sacrifice one or the other, I decided to compromise! And into the world birthed the Pumpkin Peanut Butter.
My favorite aspects of this wonderful spread includes:
- Creamy and Dreamy
- Can be a Dip or Spread
- High Fat or Low Fat option
- Balance between Hearty and Nutty
- The perfect Topping for Sweets and Savories.
- Sugar and Gluten Free
- One Bowl
What would you use this Pumpkin Peanut Butter on? 🙂
- ½c. pumpkin puree
- 2T. peanut butter powder + 1½T. water OR 2T. peanut butter
- 1t. ground cinnamon
- salt (optional)
- In a small bowl mix all the ingredients until combined.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 7 days.