It’s Buddha Bowl time again! I have really got my family hooked on these! I try to make one every single day for dinner, and several of us will share and come up with different flavor combinations that we like. 🙂
This time I decided to use wild rice as it gives it a much nuttier and heartier flavor then per say a white rice. That paired well with the Pumpkin Hummus I topped my sweet potato with, and the creamy Peanut Curry Cheese Sauce (V) I drizzle over my wild rice! (That sauce by the way, is amazing!!!!)
I also topped this buddha bowl with my homemade Chickpea Tofu! This is a great soy free tofu substitute that is also only a two ingredient recipe! It was a hit in the family!
I used cowpeas in this recipe, but green beans can easily be substituted!
- 1 small head romaine lettuce (chopped)
- 1 small cooked sweet potato
- ¾c. cooked wild rice
- ¾c. cow peas (or green beans)
- 10 sunkiss tomatoes
- ½c. cucumbers (sliced)
- ¾c. Chickpea Tofu (link in post)
- Peanut Curry Cheese Sauce (link in post)
- Assemble the Buddha Bowl to you liking! Follow my display, or use your imagination!